Equipment & Land Auctions
Amish Retirement Auction
Thursday, Sep 28, 2017
• Horse Drawn Equip
• Hay Equip
• Power Unit
• Metal Working Equip
• Household Items
• Modern Improved Clocks
• Reliable Churn
Take US Highway 64 to Crump, Take Hwy 22 South, Take Hwy 142 West, Take Hwy 224 Left to Sale.
(See Winton Auction Signs) Close to Savannah, TN
• 2 Aged Bay Percheron Work Horses
• Set of Leather Work Harnesses
• 16” Handmade Western Saddle
• Old Hanson Texas Cotton Scale Model 8916
• Pitch Forks
• Hay Grab Hooks
• 2 Prong
• 1 Prong
• Hay Carriers (Various Models)
• Hay Sling Head
• Hay Tracks & Track Parts
• #3 JD Mower, 4½’
• #4 Big JD Mower, 6’
• #9 High Gear Mower, 5’
• Hay Loader Oliver #2
• JD Side Delivery Rake
• Pioneer Walking Plow LH, 14”
• JD Foot Lift Plow
• McDeering Riding Cultivator
• Riding Cultivator w/ Discs and/or Teeth
• Walking Cultivator (Good)
• John Blue Field Sprayer, ground driven, 300 gallon
• JD disc, 7’
• Sect Harrow
• JD Manure Spreader
• McDeering Manure Spreader
• McDeering Grain Binder Bull Wheel
• McDeering Grain Binder PTO, 7’
• McDeering Grain Binder Field Ready, 7’
• McDeering Planter w/Fertilizer Attachment, 2 row
• Brillion Cultipacker, 4’
• JD Power Corn Sheller
• JD Hand Crank Corn Sheller
• Hammer Mill, 10”
• Fertilizer Spreader on #3 JD Gear
• Pickup Logging Cart
• Drag Type Grader
• Concrete Mixer
• Dirt Scoot on Steel Wheels
• Dirt Slip Scoops
• Aluminum Water Tank, 400 gal.
• Plastic Water Tank, 3600 gal.
• Fuel Tanks, 300 gal.
• Grove Steel Wheel Wagon
• Gravity Bed
• New & Used Double & Single Trees
• 3 & 4 Horse Eveners
• 3 Horse Evener for Wagon, Factory New
• JD 4D2T Power Unit on Steel Frame, 49 HP 2.4L
• Running Gear w/Buzz Saw• Open Buggy, 1 seater
• Fiberglass Ladder, 26’
• Aluminum Fireman Ladder, 32’
• Light Aluminum Ladder
• Meadows Grist Mill, Good Condition, 20”
• Old Square Kerosene Tank w/Pump, 100 gal.
• Several Peanut Screens• Chicken Coop on Wheels
• Horse Drawn Reel Mower
• Old Railroad #1 Jack
• Several Push Reel Mowers
• Hand Saws
• Cross Cut Saws, All Sharp
• David White Transit Level & Tripod
• Pallet Jack
• Heavy Duty Cherry Picker
• Scroll Saw, 19”
• SCMI Wood Cutting Band Saw, 36” and an MBD
• Wood Band Saw, 36”, Both uses up to 2” Blades
• Table Saw, 10”
• Lots of Hi-Tensile Fence Wire
• Lots of T Posts, 5’
• Wooden Shoeing Stocks, Draft Horse Size
• Adjustable Saddle Work Stands
• Small Sheet Metal Roller, 30”
• Big Sheet Metal Roller, 50”
• Forge Blower & Duck Nest
• Hatz 2 Cylinder Diesel, 18.4 HP
• Northtech Planer, 20”
• Toledo Platform Scales, 625 lb Capacity
• #7 Cole Tool Manual Drill Press
• Small Steel Shear Punch
• Arbor Press, 5 Ton
• Hyd Mech 10x16 Steel Cutting Bandsaw 1” blade
• #1 Cleereman Drill Press, 10” stroke head, adjustable up & down
• Milwaukee Model H Milling Machine
• Milling Tools & Vise
• Colchester Mascot 1600 Steel Lathe, gap bed 28” swing, 17 1/4 swing in saddle, 3” bore capacity thru spindle, 16
gear speeds, 20-1600 RPM, 76 between centers, 3 & 4 jaw quick change, chuck tool & bit holders
• Welding Tables, 148”
• Double Stainless Steel Vat
• Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Dish Pans
• Oven Size Stainless Steel Pans
• Antique Ice Box, Very Nice
• Antique Reliable Churn, Good Condition
• Old Cotton Sack, 7½’, Good Cond
• Produce Scales• Cookers
• Pie Carrier for 12 Pies
• Hickory Bend Rocking Chair
• Wood Box w/Hutch
• Table & 6 Chairs
• Black Trunk
• Childs High Chair
• Gun Cabinet
• Roll Away Half Bed
• 2 Burner Oil Stove Oven
• Beds & Bedding
• Old McGuffey Readers (Spelling & Arithmatic)
• Vegetable Grinders
• Homemade Soap
• Wide Mouth Canning Jars, 1½ qt, 2 qt & 1 gal
• Cast Iron Waffler
• Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/Glass Lid
• Cast Iron Sausage Stuffer
• Several Old Coins (Wheat Heads)
• Cookware & Dishes
• Old Picnic Basket
• Goldendays Magazines from 2010-2017
• Antique Book Shelf
• Wooden Geared Clock (Early 1800s)
• Wood Cook Stoves
• Wood Box
• Several Lamps
• Swivel Chairs
• Odds & Ends too Numerous to Mention
LUNCH WILL BE AVAILABLE
Listing Agent Kenneth Beachy
Contents of this ad were derived from sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed.
Sale day announcements take precedence.
Everything Sold as is With No Warranties Expressed or Implied
TERMS: Cash or Approved Check Day of Sale • NO BUYERS PREMIUM!!!
Williamson County Surplus Auction
Saturday, Sep 30, 2017
Sheriff Patrol Cars
15 Passenger Ford Vans
Tons of other items
Farm & Construction Consignment Auction
Saturday, Oct 7, 2017
- Farm & Construction Equipment
- Powersports Campers
Bring your items October 4th - 6th from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily!
12th Annual Consignment Auction
Saturday, Oct 14, 2017
PRODUCE AUCTION, LLC
12th Annual Consignment Auction Saturday, October 14, 2017 • 9:00 a.m.
469 S. Brace Rd., Ethridge, TN 38456 Office - 931-829-1114
Directions: From Hwy. 64 in Lawrenceburg, TN. Take Hwy. 43 North 6.7 miles to Brewer Rd. and Welcome Center. Turn left go to end of road, turn right onto South Brace Rd. Watch for auction on left.
No Buyers Premium
Taking Consignment Items on: Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Household items on Friday only
• Horse-drawn Farm Equipment
• Shop Tools
• Hand Tools
• Hand-made Furniture
• Antique Clocks
• And Much, Much More!
9:00 a.m. in Ring 1 & 2- Selling household items, furniture, cook stoves, glassware, cookware, clocks, watches, crocks, butter churns, lamps, lanterns, bows, old coins, antiques, etc.
9:00 a.m. in Ring 3, 4 & 5 - Selling shop equipment, wagon lots, tack, feed, at 11:00 a.m. will sell horses buggies, wagons and farm machinery.
10:00 a.m. in Ring 6 - Selling poultry, etc.
Payments: Cash, credit cards or pre-approved checks. Pre-approved with a bank letter prior to day of sale, buyer must have a current letter of credit from his or her bank.
Settlement to Consignors: Checks will be available to pick up at the auction barn at noon until 5pm on Monday, October 23rd, and on Wednesday, October 25th . If not picked up by 5pm on October 25th the checks will be mailed out on Friday, October 27th unless otherwise stated. The auction barn will be closed after the 30th of October. All discrepancies should be settled on or before the 30th day of October. Please bring a self-addressed envelope to the barn with you if you would like your check mailed. Items not removed from the sale grounds within 14 business days will be property of Plowboy Produce Auction LLC.
Consignment Information: Consignment items may be delivered to sale site from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday prior to sale day. Consignors are responsible for making sure all items are properly registered in, tagged and/or numbered. Everything in cages or coops will sell by the head, times the count in the cage or coop. Neither buyer or consignor are allowed to split cage lots on the premises. All cage lot buyers will have to show proof of ownership before any cages can be moved. Commission rates are 10% on all items, with a $1 charge for each lot sold with the exception of horses. Horses are a flat rate of $50 per head. All items sold privately on the sale grounds are subject to commission. Vendors wishing to set up on the sale grounds should make prior arrangements with the sale management. The management reserves the right to refuse any consignment item. We are only accepting house hold items only on Friday. All sales errors must be corrected by October 30th 2017 or it will be null and void. No junk consignments, please! All sale errors must be corrected by October 14, 2017 or it will be null and void. We will not sell any titled vehicles.
Notice: All horses MUST have Coggins and/or health papers. All out of state fowl MUST have health papers at time of check in. Deadline to consign horses and fowl, etc. is 8:00 a.m. Saturday, October 8, 2016, CST. All household items, including bows, muzzle loaders, etc. will ONLY be excepted on Friday prior to sale day. Announcements made on sale day take precedence over advertising. Neither consignors nor agents will be responsible in case of accident, injury or theft. Buyers must assume immediate responsibility for any purchases made at the sale site. All guarantees are strictly between buyer and seller. Auction management acts as agent only.
The Amish ladies will have their baked and canned goods, confections, soaps and candles for purchase. With six auctioneers, food trucks and a craft bazaar to complete this event, you will feel like you have been transported to a county fair of days gone by.
Kenneth Beachy Auctioneer - TN LIC 6212 Susan Ayers-Kelley, Owner/Manager - Gallery #5175 Announcements made day of sale take precedence over all printed matter.
TERMS: Cash or Letter of Credit From Your Bank - Settlement In Full Day of Sale Checks accepted with bank letter approval.
Annual Fall Consignment Equipment Auction
Saturday, Oct 21, 2017
• Dump Trucks
• Flat Trailers
• Cattle Trailers
• Hay Equipment
• Tillage Equipment
• Lawn and Garden Equipment
• And more!
Receiving equipment Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. before sale day.
Friday, Oct 27, 2017
Thursday, September 14th
NOTE: This Auction has been postponed.
Due to family health. We hope to reschedule for next Spring.
• Nice Brick House
• Shop on 5.5 acres
6022 Hwy 101, Rogersville, AL
AUCTION COMING THIS FALL
Valley Landing Golf Course, Courtland, AL
• 220 acres with Clubhouse & Maintenance Shop
• Also selling Turf Equip, Restaurant Equip & More!
See more at www.shanealbright.com
Contact Ben Phillips 256-710-9683
AUCTION COMING THIS FALL
• 128 ± Acres
• 3 Bedroom/2 Bath House
• Personal Property
Offered in Tracts & Combination of Tracts
890 CR 483, Lexington, AL
220 Acre Farm For Sale
3 Mile Lane, Tuscumbia, AL
Call Shane for more information 256-757-8898